Our latest update to Simplifile added some new features and improvements. Here's what's new:
- You can now upload recordable and helper documents in one file. Once uploaded, you can select which pages are helper docs by right-clicking on them.
- Multi-action title documents can now be submitted to Hawaii.
- Rejection fees have been added to the Rejection Analysis Report.
- If you get locked out of your account due to failed login attempts, you now have the option to reset your password via email.
- We've added a User Status Report option that will generate a report that shows when each user in an organizations logs in and out of Simplifile.
We're constantly improving Simplifile and appreciate your feedback as you use our services. If you have suggestions for us, visit the Community Forum button within Simplifile to submit your ideas.